Ennovent is pleased to announce that we are now recruiting Interns for our Fall 2012 program. We are seeking 3 undergraduate or graduate level students (or professionals in transition) to join our team for a minimum of 8 weeks to perform investment-related research, conduct analysis and generate recommendations to inform strategic service and organization-level decisions.
As a dynamic and evolving for-profit enterprise Ennovent’s core strength is our team – a talented and self-motivated group of professionals with strong backgrounds in investment management, information technology, international development, business operations and the environment. We are looking for passionate Interns to help enhance our existing capacity with their experience and insights.
Fall 2012 Program Description
The successful candidates will be responsible for performing detailed, relevant and well-sourced research and analysis to inform strategic decisions related to Ennovent’s key service offerings under the discover, finance and scale solutions.
The program’s deliverables will be a key part of Ennovent’s ability to develop business strategies related to global Discover Challenges, investment fund and company operations such as human resources, marketing, information technology and knowledge management.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
1. Enrolled in or has recently completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in business with an identified concentration in finance, marketing or management strategy or a relevent combination of education and professional experience.
2. At least 6 months of relevant market research and analysis experience; preference will be given to candidates with additional experience.
3. Strong inference and analysis skills and a desire to seek the most relevant information.
4. Proven written communications abilities to effectively convey conclusions and findings.
5. A clear ability to self-motivate and take ownership over producing quality deliverables.
6. Possess the ability and cultural understanding to work with an internationally based team.
7. Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values, as found here.
Ennovent tailors internship placements to support our organization’s goals, while also aligning with the interest, desired experience and sector exposure of interns.
When placed, Ennovent uniquely offers Interns the chance to take a specific project forward with independence and full ownership of the outcomes. Internship projects can materially affect Ennovent’s strategic activities.
In addition, Ennovent’s Internship Program offers the opportunity to forge critical professional connections with a strong network of colleagues, professional service providers, enterprises, investors, experts and partners working in the social investment and enterprise space on a global scale.
Ennovent works to support the broader career goals of successful Interns over the long-term with additional project and career opportunities.
Share Ennovent’s Fall 2012 Internship Program within your networks, encouraging applicants to please apply with a resume and cover letter to Allison Langille, Director of Operations [email protected] by August 20, 2012.