It’s the time of year again when SOCAP is upon us – and our networks are a-buzz with excitement!
This fall’s event, dubbed “SOCAP12: Making Meaning Matter”, is being held October 1 – 4, 2012 in San Francisco at the Fort Mason Center and will be attended by global leaders in the entrepreneurship and social finance space.
We are happy to announce that SOCAP12 is providing 100 scholarship opportunities for inspiring entrepreneurs at all stages from around the world to come join the event, contributing to a group rich in diversity, geographic reach and area of focus.
Apply for one of SOCAP12′s entrepreneur scholarships now!
The scholarships cover a significant amount of the conference costs while also providing visibility opportunities for selected entrepreneurs. The value an entrepreneur will get when selected for a SOCAP12 scholarship is:
- Full event access, valued at USD 1,345
- Housing provided (for 75 applicants)
- Online and on-site acknowledgement as a scholarship winner
- The ability to connect with 1200 + attendees, including fellow entrepreneurs, investors, foundations and more
- A voice on SOCAP’s blog and media exposure through partners
- Consideration to be featured in SOCAP’s Innovation Showcase, participate in investor pitch sessions or speak on a panel
The August 6, 2012 application deadline is fast approaching for entrepreneurs to apply for the scholarship – so if you are interested in attending this year’s event as a part of the program visit the SOCAP12 site now!
Visit the scholarship site now.
We hope to see you at “SOCAP12: Making Meaning Matter”!