NASSCOM Foundation is calling for entries to the fourth edition of Genpact NASSCOM Social Innovation Honours 2012!
NASSCOM Foundation pioneered the NASSCOM Social Innovation Honours in 2008, to recognise innovation in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for social development. The Annual Honours aims to showcase projects that demonstrate best practices through exemplary use of ICT in areas of social transformation. It aims to identify projects where innovation could be in the form of a process or an application or product.
Call for entries & participation
Applicant can apply for the Honours by submitting the necessary details on ‘Level 1’ on the website www.nsih.in. Only applications submitted on www.nsih.in will be considered valid for the purposes of these Honours.
- ICT led Social Innovation by a ‘Not For Profit’ Organization
- ICT led Social Innovation by a ‘For Profit’ Organization, as a Business Model
- ICT led Social Innovation by a ‘For Profit’ Organization through Corporate Social Responsibility
- ICT led Social Innovation by a Government Body
- ICT led Social Innovation by Individual/Group
- ICT led Innovative Social Concept by Student(s)
- ICT led Social Innovation by Multi Stakeholder Partnerships
The last date for application is 12th September 2011
For further questions or queries write to [email protected] or call Sneha on 022 28328518/19.
Ennovent is the investor partner for the NASSCOM Social Innovation Honours 2012!